The Ultimate Edition of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero has released! We check out the Nintendo Switch version as we play through the new costume modes and try the new features! Blah Blah Blah
Subscribe to the CasualVerse!! ►► https://goo.gl/jtLFj
Checkout The Facebook Page! ►► https://goo.gl/ay35gb
Twitter Page! ►► https://goo.gl/6pvqZ
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is a platform video game in development by WayForward Technologies for Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Xbox One. It is the fourth game in the Shantae series, following Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse, and the first to be specifically developed for high definition game platforms.
As in the previous installments of the series, the player takes control of Shantae, a half-genie who can use her hair as a whip and who can transform into a variety of creatures, such as a monkey that can climb walls and a crab that can move around underwater. The game is divided into chapters, which can be revisited once the player has acquired new powers to find new passageways and powers. The game is presented in high definition, with 2D vector character sprites on 3D environments, unlike previous entries’ dedicated pixel art aesthetic.
A difference from the previous installments is that the player can also choose to play as Shantae’s villainous nemesis, Risky Boots, who uses “Tinker-tools” as substitutes to Shantae’s powers. The game in this case follows a similar structure to that of Shantae’s mode. On August 22, 2014, the Hero Modes stretch goal was reached, which means that the player will also be able to play as Shantae’s friends Sky, Bolo and Rottytops. Each character will have a unique story and gameplay style; Sky uses birds and can collect eggs to gain new abilities, Bolo fights with a ball-and-chain, and Rottytops’s playstyle is based on feeding and self-dismemberment.
“Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform her into more powerful forms!”
Shantae, our hero with wonderful half-genie powers onto another adventure to save the day from troubles all around the world of Sequin Land… with another realm taking it’s place.
Switch (NA): http://bit.ly/2wNfLTQ & (EU): http://bit.ly/2vyvVwa
Wii U (NA): http://bit.ly/2lFrgme & (EU): http://bit.ly/2nG4e3c
PS4 (NA): http://bit.ly/2mCd7eI & (EU): http://bit.ly/2xHNtGT
PS Vita (NA): http://bit.ly/2m4Av1b & (EU): http://bit.ly/2wjLtoD
Xbox One: http://bit.ly/2mC6KI6
Humble Bundle: http://bit.ly/2rWFjaL
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
• Retail versions published by Xseed, North America for PS4, PSVita and Wii U. Switch